- This year we celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of Run for the Water and The Gazelle Foundation.
2. The Gazelle Foundation has completed 30 projects, provided 60,000 Burundians with daily access to clean water, and laid 90 miles of hand trenched pipeline because of YOU.
3. The official countdown begins – the race is three days away! Meet us on Sunday, November 6th
, starting on Cesar Chavez and finishing on the South First Bridge.
4. There is still time left to register. You can register online, here: https://runforthewater.com/register/
or come Sunday and register on site.
5. The 2016 Participant Guide is available now on the Run for the Water. Get all of the details on everything Race Day and learn more about the Gazelle Foundation and our sponsors.
Check out the guide here: https://runforthewater.com/2016-participant-guide/
6. You have been training hard and that hard work is about to pay off on Sunday, November 6th when you cross the finish line.
7. You get to take pictures to show all of your friends on social media how awesome you are. Don’t forget to tag us on Facebook and hashtag #RFTW2016 on Instagram.
8. You are helping The Gazelle Foundation make a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Burundi.
9. With your support, we are bringing awareness to Austin, the U.S and the Globe about our cause and the people in Burundi who we serve.
10. By registering for 2016 Run for the Water, you have provided someone in Burundi with access to clean water for life!
Thank you for your support & participation! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!